Monday, August 29, 2011

Online Yard Sale Update!

Yea!!!  I sold the steam vac & the HP Laptop I had for sale!  The guy who bought the laptop was way late to the pickup point.  He gave me an extra $15 for my trouble, which was mighty nice of him.  The lady who wanted to buy the steam vac was admitted to the hospital this past weekend, which is when she was supposed to pick it up.  I called to check on her & to tell her husband that I had been praying for her, and he said he wanted to pick it up from me... come to find out, he was less than 100 yards away from where I was parked when I called him!  Hahaha!  Crazy how it all worked out!

Bumped the thermometer up $180.  I have decided not to add the money from the Reece's Rainbow Grant to our thermometer to the right.  This way, when these two numbers match up, I will know we are fully funded!