Monday, August 22, 2011

Scentsy Fundraiser

Okay ya'll... below is a copy of the invite that went out on Facebook today.  Please help us out & go Christmas shopping for the entire family!  This consultant, Jody, is giving us 100% of the commissions from the sale of the items!  This is awesome!
 
Guys - get that special lady (girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, or whatever) something that smells great & you'll look super sensitive in the process!
 
Girls - while they don't have Motor Oil or 1978 Buick Regal or Mud scents, I'm sure you can find something for your boyfriends, husbands, dad, brother, or whatever!
 
Thanks for supporting us!
 
Hello and Welcome to Scentsy!
 
First I would like to Thank you for your support of Chris and Maria!
My name is Jody Clark and I will be donating 100% of my commissions in support of there adoption. Living overseas it is difficult to raise the fund to complete an adoption. I hope with your support to be able to ease that burden. Lets get started!
 
To place an order please go to my website:
 
Click on Solomon's adoption and place your order. All orders will direct ship and ship as soon as you complete the order. If you are interested in 220v warmers please email me and I will be happy to take that order.
 
This is a great way to buy gifts or future christmas presents. You may also make a purchase to directly ship to anyone. How wonderful you will not have to even go to the post office!
 
In addition to my commissions I will add an extra $10 dollar for every show booked from this fundraiser!
Have you thought about starting your own business? Would you like to always have 25% off? Contact me for info. For every person who becomes a consultant I will add an addition $20 to the total!!!!
 
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
 
Thank you
Jody Clark
Stay connected like me on face book! See upcoming specials!